Dear Customers and Partners,
I. Our Principles
The commitment of the management and all employees of the company is to apply the principles established by Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council regarding the protection of personal data processed:
- The data are processed in a lawful, conscientious and transparent manner by qualified specialists, strictly observing the established procedures for their protection;
- Restriction of objectives - correct business relations built on the basis of mutual interest and security and in compliance with the Law on Tourism and the applicable civil and commercial legislation, maximum satisfaction of the requirements and expectations of our clients and partners, providing information and advertising of new services;
Data mining - name, position, seat / place of residence, telephone, e-mail - for business partners in order to identify the parties in the commercial transactions and the required by law for the hotel's clients: PIN, names, citizenship, date of birth , gender, identity card number;
- Accuracy - in case of your request for modification / deletion of the personal data we provide for processing, we update / delete them in due course;
- Storage limitation - the shelf life does not exceed what is required in view of the purposes for which it is handled or the legally defined one;
- Comprehensiveness and confidentiality - we have set up a system of appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect our personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing;
- Documentation and accountability - we created an environment of internal conviction and motivation to comply with personal data protection rules and measures, documenting our actions as part of the overall data security system.
II. How your information is used
We may use your information to:
- In order to fulfill our statutory obligations - the Tourism Act;
- We provide you with new information directly related to the services you have requested,
- We respond to inquiries and provide you with information you have requested, including help with resolving issues that have arisen in connection with your inquiries,
- We offer you offers related to your interest in our field of activity;
- Make sure our clients are real and prevent fraud;
- We look for your opinions or comments about our services and products;
- We make analyzes to improve our services,
- We ensure that you maintain your interests in the use of our services,
III. Shelf life of your data
We keep your personal data only as long as and for as long as it is necessary for the relevant activity for which it is provided or as provided for in a contract between us, subject to the requirements and deadlines set forth in the Accountancy Law, Tax Laws and other applicable acts normative acts in the Republic of Bulgaria. Once the goals of processing your personal data have been met, we destroy them.
IV. Who has access to your information
We will not sell, rent or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. Information related to hotel guests is provided in the Unified Tourist Information System. Providing your data to public authorities can only be done in the cases provided for by law and in a volume that does not exceed the purposes for which they are requested. The Personal Data Protection Commission exercises legal control over the process of processing personal data and we provide full access to the personal data registers kept by us under the legal conditions for doing so.
V. Where do we process your data?
All personal data that we process are processed in Bulgaria. It is our duty to provide the data of the clients of the hotel to be provided in the legally licensed volume in the Unified Tourist Information System.
VI. In which cases will we contact you and how to "unsubscribe"?
You have a choice whether to get information from us or not. We may contact you freely when and to the extent necessary for the execution of the Services you have requested - hotel, relaxation, etc. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, telephone, text, or mail unless you have given us your prior explicit consent or your communication is directly related to you and meets the requirements of the General Regulation protection of personal data (Regulation (EC) 2016/679).
VII. How you can access and request correction or deletion of your personal information
You have the right at any time to ask us:
- access to your personal data collected in the process of providing and using the services, including: confirmation of whether we process your personal data, what categories are it, the purposes of such processing, and the recipients to whom the data is disclosed, as well as a copy of your personal data being processed and their source;
- Correcting information that you have claimed with us when it has become incorrect or outdated, your email address, and any other information,
- deletion or blocking of your personal data when processing does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EC) 2016/679),
- Notification of such correction, deletion, or blocking of the third parties to whom your personal information has been disclosed, except where this is impossible or is associated with excessive efforts.
The action you want to access, correct, delete, or block personal information is solely with respect to your personal data. It is free of charge. To request access, rectification, deletion, or blocking of your personal data we process, you must send us a written application containing:
1. name, address and other identification data of the individual concerned;
2. a description of the request;
3. preferred form of information provision;
4. Signature, date of filing of the application and address for correspondence.
5. a power of attorney certified by a notary when submitted by an authorized person. The application is sent to: Pamporovo, hotel "Katya Dafovska" We will execute your request for access, correction, deletion or blocking within 14 days, subject to legal requirements and exceptions in this regard.
You will be notified of the decision to perform the requested action or the refusal to do so in accordance with the law. The notification will be sent to you by post with a receipt or you can receive it personally against a signature.
VIII. How can you file an objection or complaint against the processing of personal data
In the cases provided by law, you are entitled to:
- You object to us against the processing of your personal data if there is a legitimate reason for doing so; where the opposition is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned can no longer be processed;
- oppose the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- be notified before your personal information is first disclosed to third parties or used on your behalf for the purposes of the preceding paragraph of this article, giving you the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
If you would like to make any complaint about the way your data is processed, you can contact us at: Pamporovo, Katya Dafovska Hotel. If you are not satisfied with our response or do not believe that we are processing your data in a lawful way, you can contact the personal data protection authority - the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
tel .: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19,
fax: 02/915 35 25
IX. Revision of this Policy
We review this Policy regularly to ensure quality and legitimate protection of your personal information.
This Policy was last updated on 22 May 2018 and is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EC) 2016/679).